Virtual Lawyer - WHY HIRE S&A?
An S&A Exclusive, Virtual Lawyer® is a Law Model that Blends Traditional Law Practices with Modern Technology.
SIGNIFICANT CLIENT SAVINGS & PARTNER-LEVEL ADVICE!
THE VIRTUAL LAWYER DIFFERENCE:
NO Required Billable Hours Means Enhanced Peace of Mind for Our Clients and a More Trusted Relationship with Their Lawyer!
Our Attorneys are all SENIOR-LEVEL Counsel BUT are Remarkably Billed at Junior-Level Rates! Experience the Immeasurable Benefit of Experience, for a Fraction of the Cost at Other Firms!
Like a Traditional Law Firm, S&A maintains Offices in Executive Towers; However, We do Not Carry the Extreme Overhead Costs that Commonly Run-Up Prices at Other Firms. In Turn, We Pass the Significant Savings Along to Our Clients!
We are a One Stop Shop! S&A can Handle the Vast Majority of Our Clients’ Personal and Business related Needs.
Speak with Your Attorney more Frequently than Support Staff! But when Needed, We also have Full-time Support Staff Available to Assist You.
Being a Big Fish in a Small Pond Means Personalized Attention and Developed Client Relationships.
The Only Thing “Virtual” about Our Firm are the High Prices You Don’t Pay!
WHY WOULD YOU PAY MORE, FOR LESS?!
Call, THE ORIGINAL VIRTUAL LAWYERS®, Today!
Meet the Founder
IF YOU DON’T TAKE RISKS, YOU WILL ALWAYS WORK FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES.
If You’re Interested in Learning How to Implement One of Our 21st Century Business Models into Your Business, CALL TODAY and ask about Our Virtual Lawyer® Seminars & Proprietary InvisiLaw® Corporate Methods Designed to Evolve Your Company into a 21st Century Powerhouse of Savings.
Learn How Our Founder Generated More than $1.8MM in Under 100 Billable Hours
Learn How to Remain Current in Today’s Fast-Changing Legal Climate
Learn How to Maintain Personnel & Associates, Long-term (#1 Problem according to the ABA)
Learn How to Add Additional Income to Your Practice for Pennies to the Dollar
Learn How to Navigate Your Way through New Office Setup
Learn How to Receive Bids for Low Cost, Quality Insurance & Drive the Carriers Crazy!
Learn Which Technologies Lead to Less Stress, Fewer Office Hours, & More $$$
Learn Key Factors for Implementing a Sustainable Law Practice
Learn How to Compete with & Exceed the Competition at a Fraction of Their Cost
Learn Which Legal Industry “Traditions” should be Left in the Stone Age they’re Stuck in
Learn the “Filtering” Questions You Need to Ask During Interviews
Our Programs and Proprietary Methodologies are Intended to Enhance Participant Understandings of Alternate Methods Available to the Practice of Law and/or Corporate & Business Revival; How to Simultaneously Save Time & Money; How to Build Lasting Relationships with Personnel, Associate Counsel, and Clients; How to Harness Power in Numbers, and; How to Eliminate Unnecessary, Archaic “Traditions” still Common, but Undesirable, in the Legal Industry.
Practical Advice and Application of Our Proprietary Business Models to Everyday Situations will Provide Participants with Opportunities to Implement Measurable Growth Strategies and Broaden Practice Capabilities.
Special Features of Virtual Lawyer® Seminars:
- Seminars Directed by the Founder of “Virtual Lawyer®,” Anthony J. Spotora, Esq.
- Mr. Spotora is Commonly Known as, “The Virtual Lawyer”, having First Curated and Implemented his Business Model in 2003 as an Adjunct to his Law Practice.
- Recognized & Defined by the American Bar Association in 2012, the Law Model has been Acknowledged as the “Future of the Law Practice” and has Set New Standards, Raising the Bar for Many Failing Law Firms Trapped amidst Archaic Practices & Operations.
- Mr. Spotora will Finally Disclose the Answer to a Question Asked by Insurance Companies for More than a Decade.
Special Features of InvisiLaw’s® Corporate Evolution Model:
- For Qualified Corporate Clientele, Mr. Spotora will Reveal his Modern Day Company Methodology, InvisiLaw®, Designed to Knock Your Bottom-Line into the 22nd Century!
ARE YOU LIVING TO WORK OR WORKING TO LIVE?
The Virtual Lawyer Business Model Works Seamlessly in a Variety of Business across Several Industries. By its Trade Name alone, however, it Comes as No Surprise that the Business Model Naturally Aligns with:
- Attorneys Entering the Practice of Law;
- Practicing Attorneys Seeking to become Their Own Boss & Open a Virtual Law Office;
- Practicing Attorneys Interested in Enhancing Their Income in an Existing Practice;
- Law Students Interested in Working for Themselves Post Bar Exam.
CALL us TODAY about Seminar Dates & Locations!